Browser-based help desk – NetSupport ServiceDesk
Technology plays a vital part in any organisation’s success and at the heart of any reliable and effective IT environment is the help desk. In addition to supporting users’ daily IT issues, the helpdesk will also highlight recurring IT problems; enabling organisations to identify and fix the root cause and ensure a productive working environment.
Easily integrated into your existing IT infrastructure, NetSupport ServiceDesk delivers the processes needed to help you effortlessly track, organise, manage and answer the toughest support challenges. Its fully customisable and intuitive browser-based interface supports both desktop and mobile platforms and delivers robust workflow processes. It supplies a wealth of management reports as well as providing a customer-friendly self-service portal – all the tools needed to help technicians deliver support effectively.
Key features include:
- Incident management
- Change management
- User management
- Problem management
- Service level management
- Review current status in real-time
- Customisable, multi-lingual interface
- Real-time management reports
- Solutions database for customers to search for an answer before they log an incident
- Automated incoming/outgoing email processing
- Automated assignment to escalation processes
- Attach, store and associate files to an incident